If you don’t see your name on this list, it does not mean your application was not approved. Please read this page carefully before contacting us.
1. The application review process takes several weeks. Please check this page often for updates.
2. Your payment receipt via email (sent from [email protected]) is your acknowledgment that we’ve received your application and payment, it is not an acknowledgment that your application has been approved.
3. If you did not receive the payment receipt via email you need to check your:
– Spam/junk folders for the email on the date you applied
– Credit card/bank statement for the application charge
4. If you did not receive the email and you don’t have a charge to your bank/credit card statement, please contact us. We likely did not receive your application.
5. We will contact you if we need more information for our review and if your application is not accepted.
6. You will not be notified when your application is approved. You should periodically check this page to see if your application has been approved. Note: the applicants appearing below are listed by the date and time their application was submitted and by the applicant’s last name and postal zip code. If you applied and your name does not appear below, please first check the date and time you submitted your application before contacting us.
7. Please refrain from emailing us asking if we received your application and if your application has been accepted. It is very time-consuming to respond to emails with information that is posted online and easily accessible.
Please also note the following:
Vendor space assignments will be sent to all approved applicants by email on or before September 12, 2022.
To ensure you get all emails from us, be sure to white list our email addresses and add them to your safe-sender list: